Thursday, March 26, 2009

feel the burn

Its 1:30 in the morning and I have had heartburn now for 4 hours. I looked online for some advice or natural remedy since my 4 Tums haven't made a dent yet. What I found just pisses me off. Most websites say not to eat spicy or fatty foods. It just so happens that I haven't...in 6 months without puking it up immediately. So today my diet consisted of 2 turkey sandwiches, a muffin, a bowl of cereal and half a banana. HOW does that give me heartburn?!?! I'm starving for some real food.

It all goes back to the hormones. I hate hormones, I really do. Apparently the hormones relax your stomach so much that the reflux is inevitable. So the bigger I get, the more heartburn will come. And the further along I get, the more I realize I never ever wish to experience the "joy" of pregnancy again. I still have 4 months of this to go through. All I have to say is this kid better be one awesome.

Dexter's company has a cleaning lady that is on her 11th (yes 11th) pregnancy. She drinks and smokes and says she never has been sick for one of hers--ever. Don't worry, she is giving the baby up for adoption, but come on...why does the gal with no regard for her unborn child get the easy way when I--someone who wants her child--have the most miserable consecutive 6 months I have ever experienced. Oh yeah, I forgot, life just aint fair.

I really hate everyone who is sleeping soundly tonight. Maybe I should wake Dexter up so he knows what I'm going through for him. That's a good idea, he hasn't heard me complain since a little before he went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment