Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good to know

Occasionally I have time to watch the news or listen to the radio.  And recently, instead of turning it off in annoyance, I heard something that made me smile. 

Did you know that coffee is good for you?  So is wine and chocolate.  Do you know what this means...it means that my vices (OK not all of them - specifically yelling at inanimate objects because they wont need therapy later) are doctor approved!  I have always said that there is not much in life that a little wine and chocolate cannot cure.

And coffee is how I jump start my day and lately my afternoon as well.  Its true, coffee was a monrning thing, but now I have come to depend on it in the afternoon because Flip has decided that he no longer needs naps.  Thank goodness he goes to preschool so I can have a break in the stream of food and "play with me" requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment