Thursday, February 19, 2009

So whats the point

The point of this blog is I needed to get a few things off my chest. I'm a tad irritated with this whole pregnancy thing. Don't get me wrong, I got pregnant on purpose, but that doesn't mean its a walk in the park. I actually got the idea to blog about my experience during one of my countless sleepless nights. It was too late to call Mamma to whine so I started to surf the web. I was trying to find comfort from other women who didn't exactly enjoy this part of motherhood either. While looking online for a home remedy or new suggestion to get rid of some of the annoying side effects of pregnancy, the idea to write about it just kinda popped in my head.

It seems there are a lot of us out there...miserable and complaining. So I didn't want to be left out! No, really I wanted other pregnant and miserable women to have a blog to read at 4am when they cant sleep that just might make them laugh and feel somewhat better. Whether you are pregnant or not, I hope you enjoy my sarcastic rants. And if you don't--move on, because I really don't care. And if you had a wonderfully perfect pregnancy don't brag about it to me because I still really don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment