Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sick

There are many different ways pregnancy can be fun, but if you're sick you forget all about those potential good times. I'm not talking about morning sickness, I'm bitching today about the common cold. I have my third head cold since October. Flip, the bringer of all germs, runs around unaffected while I wallow in snot and self pity.

Doctors only allow us preggo gals to take certain types of meds to alleviate the symptoms of the common cold. The meds that are allowed just so happen to SUCK! If it was the first time then maybe I wouldn't be such a grouch, but its not, so I am.

I hope no one tells me how wonderful pregnancy is this week; I really feel like I might yell at them or hit them. So parents, please keep your sick kids at home so they don't get other kids sick--its your job. And unless you are offering me a box of kleenex or QUIET support, just leave me and my snot alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment