Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amnesia

Amnesia is how GOD made it possible for a woman to get pregnant again. There is no way a woman in her right mind would willingly put herself through that if she remembered the entire encounter. I must admit, in October of 2008 I was suffering from it. Actually by the time we got pregnant with our second child we had been trying for 5 months. But the amnesia has mysteriously vanished and I’m left with the memory of my first and comparably easier pregnancy.

So I'm thinking that amnesia opened the door for stupidity too. A week before we find out I'm pregnant we get a new puppy (and we didn't take it back). I know one day I will come to love that dog...just NOT today. And lets not forget about little Flip, my almost three yr old. He isn't potty trained. These may seem like little things, but to an irritable pregnant woman, this is torture.


No comments:

Post a Comment