Friday, January 29, 2010

Warning Schmarning

At the advice of my sister, I have taken the content warning off.  Apparently I'm a prude because I thought that some of the subject matter was a tad racy, but according to my saucy sister its just typical blog topics.  I really must not get out of the house much or perhaps its that I spend all my free time (ha) reading novels targeted at 6th graders.

But seriously, I wrote this incognito because I thought it would be just too much to share with others.  "What," you say..."You really didn't name your child Flip and are not married to a guy named Dexter?"  HELL NO!!!  Those are the stupidest names I have ever heard--they are the names my husband begged me to really name our first born.  He only won that battle in Vicki Bites Back world...better than nothing.

Sorry to keep you in suspense, I will not be revealing my true identity to my adoring fans (that generally consist of just my sisters, so really, whats the point).  You just have to keep wondering who could this sarcastic Vicki be?

No comments:

Post a Comment