Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

No, I didn't watch it.  I have a life.  No, scratch that.  I have no life, I have kids.  Who had time to watch the wedding?  Moms of older kids, women who are not moms and men who wish they were women.

No, no, I was sleeping.  Catching up on my rest before another marathon day with a toddler embracing her terrible twos and a five year old who is regressing back to them.  They do everything together.  Its sweet, really it is...I have to keep a constant stream of positive thoughts going in my head. 

Another reason I did NOT watch it is because IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!  I WAS MEANT FOR WILLIAM AND ROYALTY AND TIARAS AND A NANNY FOR THE KIDS!  ME ME ME (tantrum tactics learned from Vivian)!

Did you have time to watch it?  Did you drink tea and wear a hat while you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment