Monday, April 27, 2009

whats in a name?

As you can probably guess I have some strong opinions. And that doesnt change when it comes to naming my kid. Apparently other people are just as opinionated about naming MY kid. This is strange to me.

Everyone has to tell me what I should name my baby or whether or not they like some of the names I picked. I didn't learn my lesson with Flip, I should just say "I haven't decided yet" or "I have to see her first." But alas, I don't and people just get on my nerves--big surprise.

If you really like a name, then you should have a kid of your own. I wont interfer with the naming process; I promise! Seriously, Im going through all this crap to have the kid and some people actually think that I will use their favorite name...HAHAHAHA. Dexter even thinks at this point his opinion on names matters. That's funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment