Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bratty on the Brat Diet

For those of you that dont know, when you are pregnant and constantly sick the doctors will recommend the BRAT diet. It consists of bananas, rice, apples and toast. Since I was sick FOREVER (now its just one or two days a week--can you imagine saying this "oh I'm only bed-ridden and nauseous two days a week, I'm so happy!" Yeah, I didn't think so) I have been sticking to this diet for the majority of my pregnancy. I throw in a turkey or ham sandwich to mix things up.

But guess what gals...carbs make you gain unneccesary weight and in all the places you dont want it. Like your legs and love handles. But if this is the only thing you can eat without wanting to vom, then this is what you eat. Needless to say, the BRAT diet makes me bratty. And I was already really good at that to begin with.

Do you see maybe even a little why I'm not having any fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment