Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lets say SHIT

I was playing cars with Flip the other day and he brought out his tractor trailer that has a spring action design that makes it break up when crashed head on.  This is a very fun toy for boys.  You just snap it back in place and crash it over and over...and OVER again.

We are setting the scene for the crash, the police car is there, the ambulance is close by and Flip says that he is ready and  "When the tractor trailer crashes lets say shit."  WHAT?!?!?!   I stifle my laughter and explain that even though Momma sometimes says that word, its really not nice.  "OK, then lets say dadgummit."  Oh, no thats not nice either..."Flip sometimes Daddy says that but its not very good word to say." 

Oh dear, I must really try harder not to say bad words around Flip.

"OK, Flip lets say Golly Gee Willikers," I suggest.  "OK," Flip agrees...CRASH.

CRASH.  CRASH.  CRASH.

2 comments: